We present a database containing Pi of the Sky star measurements from years: 2004-2005, 2006-2007 and 2006-2009. A web interface to the database is available, which allows selecting stars according to their type, magnitudo, coordinates etc, displaying their lightcurves and other properties. It is now possible to download large packets of lightcurves of multiple stars (see web interface manual, where more information is available).
- Data period Mar 2011 – Dec 2012 (7.5 million of objects, 621 million of measurements) – catalog of observations in R filter, collected with Canon EF 85mm, f/d = 1.2 objectives, field of view 20° x 20°,
- Data period May 2006 – Apr 2009 (16.7 million of objects, 2.16 billion of measurements) – continuation of catalog 2006 – 2007, collected with Canon EF 85mm, f/d = 1.2 objectives, field of view 20° x 20°,
- Data period Jul 2004 – Jun 2005 (4.5 mln of objects, 790 mln measurements) – collected with Carl Zeiss Planar T* photo lenses; f = 50 mm, f/d = 1.4, field of view = 33° x 33°,
- OBSOLETE CATALOG, Data period Mar 2011 – Sep 2011 (2.8 million of objects, 151 million of measurements) – catalog of observations in R filter, collected with Canon EF 85mm, f/d = 1.2 objectives, field of view 20° x 20°,
- OBSOLETE CATALOG, Data period May 2006 – Nov 2007 (10.8 mln of objects, 1002 of mln measurements) – this is a subset of the first database, collected with Canon EF 85mm, f/d=1.2 objectives, field of view 20° x 20°.
Tools for data analysis:
- Cepheus – software for analysis of variable stars (by A. Barnacka, for Windows), manual,
- Cepheids – software for analysis of Fourier parameters for one mode Cepheids (by B. Kamiński, for Linux), manual,
- CepheidsII – software for analysis of double mode Cepheids (by P. Swaczyna, for Linux), manual.
The Cepheids and CepheidsII programmes working properly on Pi of the Sky’s computers. On other computers some options connected with database interface may not be working. The standalone version has the database interface disabled. It requires data (lightcurves) in form of a text file.
We are open for sharing larger parts of the database. In case of such a request, or questions, or requests of different type, please send an e-mail to Arkadiusz Cwiek (Arkadiusz.Cwiek/at\fuw.edu.pl), Malgorzata Siudek (malgorzata.siudek/at\fuw.edu.pl) or Rafal Opiela (opiela/at\cft.edu.pl).